The following procedures will be in place for all "Home" athletic events.
· Every attempt will be made to live stream all “Home” athletic events junior high through varsity. Click here to find links to the Bermudian Springs live streams.
· No visiting spectators are permitted at Bermudian Springs for athletic events without prior approval of the Bermudian Springs athletic director.
· Sport and level specific passes have been distributed to Bermudian Springs student athletes. These passes are required to enter the facilities where events are being held. No tickets will be sold, and no other passes will be accepted.
· All spectators are expected to be inside the fenced in playing fields to watch the contests. Individuals attempting to watch contests from outside the fenced in areas are not permitted and will be asked to leave or risk being cited for trespassing.
· There will be no re-entry to any of our “Home” contests. Once you have used your pass to enter the athletic facility, you may not leave the facility and return.
· Social distancing and properly wearing masks/face shields is an expectation for all in attendance.
7335 Carlisle Pike | York Springs, PA 17372 Phone: (717) 528-5127 | Fax: 717-528-4149