2022-2023 Winter Sports Information
The winter sports season begins November 18, 2022. There must be an athletic physical on record in the athletic office prior to participation. Any athletic physical dated June 1, 2022 through October 6, 2022 will also need a recertification form to update the health history (section 8). If there is an update to the health history, the form must be signed by a physician (section 9). The school district will offer recertification by our sports medicine physician for our athletes on November 8, 2022 (this is a change from the original date). Section 8 of the recertification form must be completed and handed in to Kim Fry, athletic trainer, no later than October 25, 2022 for recertification to take place at the school. Please do not email the paperwork, hand in the printed copies.
2022-2023 school year information necessary for every student athlete involved in participating for Bermudian Springs.
- The PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (CIPPE) is the only form accepted for participation in the Bermudian Springs athletic program. Please make sure that you have the 2022-2023 copy of the PIAA CIPPE form since there are some additions to the packet. If you plan to see your primary care physician, please take the form with you for the necessary signatures and date.
- Athletic physicals may not have been performed prior to June 1, 2022 to be valid for the 2022-2023 school year.
- There are many signatures that are needed for the forms to be considered complete. Please make sure that all signatures are completed for both parents (10 signatures) and student athletes (4 signatures).
- Physicians must sign, date and check the necessary box for clearance for the physical to be valid.
- Insurance company and policy, group or ID information is needed on the form to be considered complete. If you need to purchase school insurance, it can be purchased from the administration office.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL YOUR PAPERWORK, HAND IN THE PRINTED PAPERWORK!
Wrestling assessments will take place November 9th for middle school wrestlers and November 10th for high school wrestlers. They will be conducted in each building's nurse's office starting at 1:00 PM.