2021/2022 Winter sports start November 19, 2021. Please make sure that you have the required paperwork for the season. Recertification forms due October 26th. Wrestling assessments will be November 2nd. Make-up assessment date is November 11th, 3:00 PM in the high school training room.
Follow us on twitter @bermsportsmed
2021-2022 school year information necessary for every student athlete involved in participating for Bermudian Springs.
- The PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (CIPPE) is the only form accepted for participation in the Bermudian Springs athletic program. Please make sure that you have the 2021-2022 copy of the CIPPE form since there are some additions to the packet. If you plan to see your primary care physician, please take the form with you for the necessary signatures and date.
- Athletic physicals may not have been performed prior to June 1, 2021 to be valid for the 2021-2022 school year.
- There are many signatures that are needed for the forms to be considered complete. Please make sure that all signatures are completed for both parents (11 signatures) and student athletes (5 signatures).
- Physicians must sign, date and check the necessary box for clearance for the physical to be valid.
- Insurance company and policy, group or ID information is needed on the form to be considered complete. If you need to purchase school insurance, it can be purchased from the administration office.
- Winter sports requirements are as follows: have the PIAA physical paperwork (sections 1-7) on record in the athletic office. Any physical dated June 1, 2021 through October 7, 2021 also needs a recertification form (section 8) completed. Physicals completed October 8, 2021 or later only require to be handed in to the athletic trainer or the athletic office.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL YOUR PAPERWORK, HAND IN THE PRINTED PAPERWORK!
- All athletes will need to have a valid ImPACT baseline score on record. This needs to be updated every other year. You will receive an email with instructions on completing ImPACT baseline testing at home.