2022-2023 athletic physicals will take place June 1, 2022 and June 2, 2022. Online sign-ups will open May 2nd. Please see the athletic physical information attachment for more details.
Follow us on twitter @bermsportsmed
2022-2023 school year information necessary for every student athlete involved in participating for Bermudian Springs.
- The PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (CIPPE) is the only form accepted for participation in the Bermudian Springs athletic program. Please make sure that you have the 2022-2023 copy of the PIAA CIPPE form since there are some additions to the packet. If you plan to see your primary care physician, please take the form with you for the necessary signatures and date.
- Athletic physicals may not have been performed prior to June 1, 2022 to be valid for the 2022-2023 school year.
- There are many signatures that are needed for the forms to be considered complete. Please make sure that all signatures are completed for both parents (10 signatures) and student athletes (4 signatures).
- Physicians must sign, date and check the necessary box for clearance for the physical to be valid.
- Insurance company and policy, group or ID information is needed on the form to be considered complete. If you need to purchase school insurance, it can be purchased from the administration office.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL YOUR PAPERWORK, HAND IN THE PRINTED PAPERWORK!