Athletic Training Information
Follow us on twitter @bermsportsmed
Check out the links to infographics on hydration, heat illness and lightning!!
As we look toward the 2020-2021 school year, there is information necessary for every student athlete involved in participating for Bermudian Springs.
- -The PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (CIPPE) is the only form accepted for participation in the Bermudian Springs athletic program. So if you plan to see your primary care physician, please take the form with you for the necessary signatures and date.
- -Athletic physicals may not have been performed prior to June 1, 2020 to be valid for the 2020-2021 school year.
- -There are many signatures that are needed for the forms to be considered complete. Please make sure that all signatures are completed for both parents (9 signatures) and student athletes (3 signatures).
- -Physicians must sign, date and check the necessary box for clearance for the physical to be valid.
- -Insurance company and policy, group or ID information is needed on the form to be considered complete. If you need to purchase school insurance, it can be purchased from the administration office.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL YOUR PAPERWORK, HAND IN THE PRINTED PAPERWORK!
- Winter sports athletics, physicals will be offered on November 10, 2020 - Please see the physicals schedule and physicals procedure information located on the left side of the athletic trainer/physicals page.
- All athletes will need to have a valid ImPACT baseline score on record. This needs to be updated every other year. You will receive an email with instructions on completing ImPACT baseline testing at home.