Responsibility of Parents
- • Notify the school of any food allergy, disability or special dietary need.
- • Provide Medical Statement completed by a physician (disability), a recognized medical authority (non-disabling special dietary need), or the parent (non-disabling special dietary needs for milk only).
- • Participate in any meetings or discussions regarding the student’s meal plan.
- • Maintain a healthy line of communication with the school.
- • Notify the school of any changes relating to the special dietary need (a new Medical Statement is required if the diet changes).