For all positions - Please click here to access our on-line system. All positions are posted on our online application system.
If you require assistance in completing your application, please contact Shelly Moore, Administrative Assistant for Personnel at 717-528-4113, extension 1701, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bermudian Springs School District works with Substitute Teacher Service to fulfill our substitute teacher needs. If you are interested in being a substitute teacher for us, please contact STS at 1-800-884-SUBS.
Certified Teachers - Individuals holding a Pennsylvania Teacher Certificate can become subsitute teachers.
Guest Substitute Teachers - Individuals holding a Bachelor's degree, who complete an online training program, may become substitute teachers.
Act 86 Substitute Teachers - Effective with the 2016-17 school year, PA Act 86 of June, 2016, will allow current students enrolled in a qualifying teacher preparation program, working toward Pennsylvania Certification, to work as a substitute teacher. In order to participate in this program, you must meet all of the criteria listed here:
* You must be at least 18 years of age and a United States citizen.
* You must be currently enrolled in a Pennsylvania State college or university.
* You must be enrolled in a qualifying Teacher Preparation Program.
* You must have acquired 60 college credits to date.
* You must earn at least 15 college credits per semester.
If you are interested in this program and would like more information, please contact STS.